The list of known bugs in every version of MonolixSuite can be found in the release notes of the next version.
- Release Notes for MonolixSuite2023R1
- Release Notes for MonolixSuite2021R2
- Release Notes for MonolixSuite2021R1
- Release Notes for MonolixSuite2020R1
We list below the known bugs in PKanalix 2023R1 (they will be fixed in the next version). The 2023R1 version of PKanalix can be downloaded here.
- The lixoft folder inside temp is not deleted after installation.
- In the Documentation tab, the tutorials section can be empty (due to issues with the host server).
- If the axes in bivariate data viewer have been modified (to select which observation goes on which axis), default report generation can get frozen.
- For specific projects, the warning message about ignored columns in external treatment file of data formatting appears each time we save the project.
- If an ID has only censored data, when navigating through IDs in the selection panel of stratify and reaching this ID, PKanalix freezes then shuts down.
- Mapping arguments are not taken into account in newProject(). You need to use setMapping() instead.
- The documentation of setNCASettings is not correct. It is now corrected online (and will be fixed in the package for the next version). Correction: parameters calculated in case of plasma data if partial AUC calculation intervals are provided through the partialAucTime: “AUC_int”, “AUC_int_D”, “CAVG_int”.